Evergreen Lawn Care is hiring for Landscape Maintenance Crew Members! Landscape Team Member in this department are responsible for performing tasks for our Commercial & Residential clients, including bark mulch installation, weeding, pruning, plant installation, and other similar tasks.
Team Member Benefits:
- Competitive base pay: Contact us TODAY if you are interested in an interview and to discuss compensation package. 616-677-2300
- Paid Vacations 40 hours per week
- 4-Day work week with most Fridays OFF, and very few Saturdays
- Paid weekly
- Top tier customer properties to take pride in servicing
- Retirement Plans with up to 3% match
- Medical Insurance Plans & Dental Plans
- Training & Development opportunities
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience working in the green industry.
- Chauffeur’s License (or ability to obtain one) with a clean driving record, and a smart phone
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work with a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to bend, squat, and lift for long periods of time
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions
- Able to operate and use various types of power tools and landscape construction equipment
- Ability to read and decipher blueprints or landscape designs
Schedule: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday-Thursday. Some Saturdays and overtime as required.
We are offering a $600 sign on bonus payable in 3 equal installments at 30, 60, and 90 days of employment.
Why choose Evergreen Lawn Care for your landscape maintenance career? We are a family owned and operated business that treats our employees and clients as if they were a member of our family. Also, our company not only invests in new equipment, but in the maintenance of all the equipment to make sure the job is done correctly and efficiently. The opportunities to grow within the company are endless. We are committed to providing our employees with everything they need to succeed. We are also committed to providing the best service to all our clients.
Click Here to fill out an online application